PAPILLON - Gold / Pink
Papillon means “butterfly“ in French.
With no outside frame, they are built around a unique gold centerpiece.
The lenses are cut to a nude butterfly shape for an airless feel.
Ultra-lightweight Titanium finished in 18K Gold, including the engraved LP nose pads.
Unparalleled hand craftsmanship made in Japan.
- 100% UV protection
- Zeiss sun lenses with anti-reflection treatment.
- Logo engraved behind the lens
- Lens width: 62 mm
- Bridge width: 16 mm
- Arm length: 140 mm
- Sunglasses made in Japan
- Includes L'Écurie Paris packaging with velvet case, certification card and cleaning cloth
L'Écurie Paris has developed its own self-designed and produced packaging that was inspired by vintage and time honored French packaging designs.
Elegantly display your sunglasses.
- Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process, once your order has been processed you will receive an email confirming your order has shipped
- Shipping & Timing begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email
- Additional validation may be required for some orders and can delay delivery
- Signature is required on all shipments above $50
- To track your order, visit your account or shipping confirmation email
SHIPPING FEES & TIMING, USA DELIVERY
- Fee: Complimentary for all orders in the USA.
- Delivery Timing: L'Écurie Paris ship 2nd air signature required, Time to receive your order is 2-3 business days from the time you receive shipping confirmation email.
- If a standard order is placed over the weekend, the earliest it will ship is Monday
- Additional validation may be required for all orders and can delay delivery
- Alaska and Hawaii: Allow 5-7 business days from the time you receive shipping confirmation email. For expedited delivery, we recommend you select Express or Overnight Shipping
ALASKA AND HAWAII DELIVERY
Your order should arrive in approximately 5-7 business days from time you receive the shipping confirmation email, however, remote addresses may require additional delivery time.
Due to the high value of our products there will be a signature required on all shipments above $50 regardless of service type.
The above processing and delivery costs are for merchandise pictured and described on lecurieparis.com; Costs are calculated according to the total cost of the merchandise in your order. All prices reflect U.S. currency. Premium orders are delivered via our courier, all other orders are shipped by UPS.
Hassle Free Returns & Exchange
A Returned Label is provided on every order.
- Prepare your package: Place your item in its original packaging and with the original receipt.
- Put the pre-paid label, included within your order, on your package: Cover old address labels with the new pre-paid label and securely seal your package using the adhesive strip on the inside of the box.
- Deliver your package to UPS: Drop your package off at any UPS store or pick-up location.
- Return your product within 30 days.
- Complimentary exchanges & returns within 30 days.
- Item in perfect & sellable condition.
- Original packaging.
- Original invoice, leaflets and certificates.
- No exchanges and returns for personalized items, engraved products, Made-to-Order items.
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay with a valid United States billing and shipping address. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The L'Écurie Paris website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
L’Écurie Paris product guarantee
TWO-YEARS WARRANTY (FOR USA)
Your L'Écurie Paris ® product is warranted by L'Écurie Paris for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international L'Écurie Paris warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased L'Écurie Paris product (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official L'Écurie Paris dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your L'Écurie Paris product, or if you purchased a L'Écurie Paris product the case of which cannot be opened, L'Écurie Paris guarantees its replacement by a L'Écurie Paris product of similar model. The warranty for the replacement product ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced product.
This manufacturer's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched; alteration of the color and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, plastic, textile, velcro; peeling of the plating).
- Any damage on any part of the product resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the product and non-observance of the use directions provided by L'Écurie Paris .
- Any L'Écurie Paris product handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for lens replacement, services or repairs) or which undergoes alterations in their original condition beyond L'Écurie Paris’s control.
ALL APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE GIVEN TO YOU BY LAW ARE HEREBY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL L'Écurie Paris BE LIABLE FOR ANY indirect or consequential damages of any kind.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, or exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so exclusions or limitations mentioned may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
L'Écurie Paris ’S OBLIGATION IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. YOUR OFFICIAL L'Écurie Paris DEALER CARRIES SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OTHER GUARANTEES.
L'Écurie Paris ’s customer service ensures the perfect working order of your L'Écurie Paris product. If your product needs maintenance, rely on a official L'Écurie Paris dealer or an authorized L'Écurie Paris Service Center as set forth in the enclosed list: they can guarantee service according to L'Écurie Paris ’s standards.
L'Écurie Paris . Calfornia - USA.